All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommendation’s on landlord/ property management software

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of grasshopperinvestorgrasshopperinvestor
    @grasshopperinvestor

Hi everyone,

I am puzzled as to which software too buy.
    I only have two IP’s at the moment , that I self manage.
    I was hoping that some of you experienced investor that are self managing your properties could give me a push in the right direction .
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Grasshopper Investor

Profile photo of sam2011sam2011
    @sam2011

i dont have any experience using any of the software, well i have used the trial versions of all of them, but they just seem to old to me (in their appearance). i have a list of them which are available on my blog below, have a look as you can get screen shots and trial periods for all of them

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Grasshopper, there are several packages out there so yes it can be confusing.

Depending upon what you want to get out of it (& your own skill level), many people on the forums use an excel spreadsheet, who knows there may even be some available on the web if you google the right words.

I have used propertypro & Posh both available from the popular retail software suppliers (publisher is mannacom). I found propertypro to be better than Posh.

Currently, I use rentmaster. This is much more powerful than the other two packages. It comes in various levels of property numbers ie small investors thru to agent. http://www.rentmaster.co.nz

Profile photo of grasshopperinvestorgrasshopperinvestor
    @grasshopperinvestor

Cheers for that guys i will check out these product s …………………………….thanks again

Profile photo of Anthony.AounAnthony.Aoun
    Participant
    @anthony.aoun

Hello you may want to evaluate this also:

REMS is a comprehensive property management software tool enabling property owners worldwide to monitor and maintain their real estate investments. http://www.dolfderoos.com/software/rems/

Anthony

Profile photo of KateMelbKateMelb
    @katemelb
    grasshopperinvestor wrote:
    Hi everyone, I am puzzled as to which software too buy. I only have two IP's at the moment , that I self manage. I was hoping that some of you experienced investor that are self managing your properties could give me a push in the right direction . Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Grasshopper Investor

Hi GHI,

If you'd prefer a web-based application specifically for self-managers, give Rentwise a go. 

It's in the advanced development stage but we're looking for people to try it out, for free, for as long as they like and provide their feedback. So to you (and anyone else reading this) please feel free to sign up and check it out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.