All Topics / General Property / Waterfront unit 4 years old $212,100 renting $320pw past sales between $400-500k video of property aswell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Just a quick one here. Thought I would do a youtube of a property I purchased 3 months ago in NSW to show that the deals are still out there!

Purchase price $212,100.
    Comparables at time of purchase $300,000
    Current rent $320pw

Yeild 7.8%

Past sales between $400,000-$500,000.

Highest sale in block $850,000.

You be the judge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayrkWRVMBkw

Nath.

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Hi Nathan, I watched the clip.  Who were the other 12 for?  Are you a buyers agent?

Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Hi Fredo,

The other 12 were purchased for other investors, yes via the buyers agency.

Just thought id put the clip together as a bit of educational tutorial to show that the deals are out there in todays market.

Nath.

Profile photo of blackhotelblackhotel
    Participant
    @blackhotel

Enjoyed your clip. The place looks empty but you say current rent $320pw. Have the tenants left?
    Is that road the highway out front?

Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Thanks Blackhotel, The tenants were kicked out. However there are many tenants sending in applications, and will be let straight away now place is fixed and cleaned. I couldnt get out onto balcony, so opened the window and popped my head out for lighting, hence the traffic.

It was peak period on a long weekend, not a main road at all however the window I shot the video from was, towards the lake and that is a low – medium busy road. Very quiet area though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.