All Topics / Help Needed! / I need help on selling TWO of my property in Mining town

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of danpackis1danpackis1
    Participant
    @danpackis1

All,

I’m new to this forum, so please be gentle, I’ve two Positive geared PP in WA. Due to family reason I need to offload them so that I can buy something for my parents (Coming here very soon) in Melbourne. My bank will not help with any more equity.

If interested let me know I can send the details

Profile photo of www.forsaleforlease.com.auwww.forsaleforlease.com.au
    Participant
    @www-forsaleforlease-com-au

The best person to sell this opportunity is you. If you can arrange the viewings I can save you $15,000 for each property in sales commission. I provide the marketing platform that the agents use mainly access to http://www.realestate.com.au we provide all the other services and you conduct the open for inspections. On average all our clients spend with us is $522 and 70% sell using our service, its well worth a try. Visit http://www.forsaleforlease.com.au for more details.

Profile photo of House CallHouse Call
    @house-call

I am interested in  pos geared places. send me a PM (personal messge) if you want to send details. (To do that click on my icon, then click on send PM)

Profile photo of M YM Y
    @m-y

Hi,

I'm also interested.  Can you please send me a PM aswell.

Thnx

MY

Profile photo of danpackis1danpackis1
    Participant
    @danpackis1

M Y , sorry I couldnt send PM to you but I was able to send to House call. Can you please check

Profile photo of M YM Y
    @m-y

Hi danpackis1,

Is it possible for you to send it to [email protected] ?

Thank you,

M Y

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.