All Topics / Heads Up! / Melbourne newbies

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of Mac leinnMac leinn
    @mac-leinn

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there are any Melbourne newbies who would like to make contact, in order to share ideas and perhaps resources? Long term goal would be to form a partnership or small team, say 3 to 4 people.

Cheers.

Profile photo of riverriver
    @river

Hi Mac, Also from Melb. and would like to share any ideas. What area are you?
    Cheers

Profile photo of Mac leinnMac leinn
    @mac-leinn

Hi River,

I'm in Point Cook.

Profile photo of riverriver
    @river

Hi Mac,
    I'm just down the road at Melton.
    Have you or do you intend to invest in your area? 
    Thanks.

@mac-leinn

I'm looking at Werribee at the moment. Looking for a property around $220K.

Profile photo of saka888saka888
    @saka888

Hey,

Also interested in founding an investment team or at least discuss ideas with other like minded people. Although my knowledge is limited to inner city areas (mostly CBD). i also have a secret fondness of looking at commercial property.

I will contact you both personally

Profile photo of bebabeba
    Participant
    @beba

Hi Guys,

I am from Melbourne and I am really keen on meeting future investors to share some ideas and I guess help each other.

I am from the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, which is great as I can help shed some light on my side of town.

Feel free to email me [email protected]

@mac-leinn
    saka888 wrote:

Hey,

Also interested in founding an investment team or at least discuss ideas with other like minded people. Although my knowledge is limited to inner city areas (mostly CBD). i also have a secret fondness of looking at commercial property.

I will contact you both personally

Hi saka888,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner, just recovering from minor eye surgery. Will you be at tomorrow's property investment seminar at the NEW Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre?

Cheers,
    Walter.

@mac-leinn
    beba wrote:
    Hi Guys,

I am from Melbourne and I am really keen on meeting future investors to share some ideas and I guess help each other.

I am from the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, which is great as I can help shed some light on my side of town.

Feel free to email me [email protected]

Hi Barbara,

Sounds great. Living in Point Cook gives me a good idea of this side of town as well. Will you be attending tomorrow's property investment seminar at the NEW Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre?

Cheers,
    Walter.

P.S. If you're wondering about the name 'Mac leinn'…it means 'student' in gaelic. I thought it an appropriate web moniker, considering I've just started learning about property investing.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi GuysYou might like to contact Adam from the forum who runs a casual investor meeting night once a month in Melbourne.His email is *removed* A lot of the Melbourne members go along each month.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  Richard Taylor.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Administrator Administrator.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of rishi78rishi78
    @rishi78

Hi guys,

I am also from Melbourne living in Werribee.

Have got few IP under my belt. Love to catch up with people who have interest in IP to share ideas and learn from each other.

Please send me an email on [email protected], if anyone wants to catch up.

cheers,
    Rishi

Profile photo of redwards26redwards26
    @redwards26
    rishi78 wrote:
    Hi guys,

I am also from Melbourne living in Werribee.

Have got few IP under my belt. Love to catch up with people who have interest in IP to share ideas and learn from each other.

Please send me an email on [email protected], if anyone wants to catch up.

cheers,
    Rishi

Hi All,

I am a newbie who is keen to catch up with like minded people from Melbourne to discuss ideas and share info. Also just wondering if a group has already been formed from this thread?

Cheers Renee

p.s Hi Rishi, I am now working in the Werribee area and would be keen to catch up

Profile photo of rishi78rishi78
    @rishi78

Hi Renee,

happy to catch up. Please provide your details using my above email address and we will orgainse a time to catch up in Werribee.

cheers,
    Rishi

Profile photo of spoonicusspoonicus
    Participant
    @spoonicus

Hi Beba, I have just bought in Seaford and would be happy to have someone local(ish) to share info with. Where are you based? Also can someone tell me where the casual investor meeting night is held?
    thanks

Profile photo of motherhenmotherhen
    Participant
    @motherhen

Hi I want to buy land and build soon. Would love to meet up and share ideas or partner on a deal. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.