All Topics / General Property / www.homecorpgroup.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of gibboaugibboau
    @gibboau

Hi

I have heard a lot of advertising for Home Corp Group on the radio, does anyone know anything about them? They say $0 deposit and $39 p.w. will get you an investment property.

http://www.homecorpgroup.com.au

Thanks

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

I would imagine you can find better properties or similair properties without paying them a premium for the privilige. $39 a week doesn't sound like much but that adds up to over $2000 a year. Also check their figures, there may be other holding costs that they have not factored in such as rates, insurance, management fees etc.

Also be wary if these figures are possible because of rental guarantees, these mean that the price of the property is often inflated to cover these costs.

Cheers

Sonya

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Another plug for a marketing company ???

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Run milesss away
    Their calculation is based on MAX depreciation on year 1 plus assumption highest tax margin

RRRRRRRRRRRUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Profile photo of gibboaugibboau
    @gibboau
    god_of_money wrote:
    Run milesss away
    Their calculation is based on MAX depreciation on year 1 plus assumption highest tax margin

RRRRRRRRRRRUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You are right. They got back to me, I got so mad with them and told them how misleading their adverts were. If you had heard them and you knew no better, you would think it was genuine.

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

This is how the making money from newbies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.