All Topics / Value Adding / I need a good honest tiler in Gold Coast?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BelzgirlBelzgirl
    Participant
    @belzgirl

Hey all…. we are looking for a good, “honest” and reliable tiler in the Gold Coast to do some tiling (floors and bathroom walls in a few little spots), however looking in the phone book and in the local papers has made this more confusing as there is just hundreds of them!!!! And i don’t wanna call them all!!! :o) So im hoping there is a Gold Coaster or 2 or 3 or 4 out here somewhere that can recommend someone to me….

Thanks heaps!!!

Oh and with the floors, what is thoughts on tiling over tiles??? I would much rather pull the existing ones up but thats like $25 a sqm and we have 68 sqm!!!

Profile photo of nato000nato000
    @nato000

Hi renabelz

I recently used a tiler recommended to me by the Gold Coast Tile Market. His name is Jamie Sinclair and works with another guy called Brian. I found these guys very reliable and the quality or work was much better than I had previously experienced (and reasonably priced). I have kept their details as I will use again. The Gold Coast Tile Market is on Brisbane Rd Labrador ph 5528 9555.

Cheers

Profile photo of BelzgirlBelzgirl
    Participant
    @belzgirl

Thanks Nato! I will give them a call today! Can anyone else recommend to??? So i can call a few different ones to compare???

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

We recently used a guy who also does work for Slate and Stone Products.  Not sure whether they'd be willing to give out details of their subcontractors but probably worth a call.  Their website is http://www.slateandstone.com.au/
    Cheers…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.