All Topics / Finance / finding finance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of pnut111pnut111
    @pnut111

My current mortgage broker is telling me that he cannot find any lenders that will lend me money.

I am a casually employed but have been in the same industry for over 5 years and am on a very good wage. My gross rental income is higher than my job income so the banks see me as a professional investor. I am not keen to go through a private lender and would rather go through a bank or credit union as im looking to purchase and hold. I have recently refinanced to get my equity out and have now hit the borrowing wall with that lender.

Has anybody been in this situation also and found a lender that is understanding of our position.

thanks

Profile photo of WhatIfWeFinanceWhatIfWeFinance
    Participant
    @whatifwefinance

I have done deals like this before. But it all depends on your income, assests and liabilities. Probably need a little more detail

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Agree with Spiro.

Consistancy of employment is an important factor when it comes to casual employment and a good Asset base owning other properties will help you if the loan is Credit scored.

Would depend on the lvr required and a little more information.

Short form A & L Statement would be helpful.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.