All Topics / Help Needed! / Experience with New Projects Australia?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of HINRIVHINRIV
    @hinriv

Hi there,

I would like to know if anyone has had any first-hand experience with New Projects Australia? Would like to hear from clients if possible.
    http://www.newprojectsaustralia.com.au/

Thanks,
    HINRIV

Profile photo of Stooge33Stooge33
    @stooge33

I purchased an investment property from them in Toowoomba. I live in Melbourne. It was a relaxed and professional experience. They helped me re organise my current portfolio first as I had it structured in correctly. There was no hard sell. That property has been the best perfoming in my porfolio. I am a long term investor and have dealt with varrious groups, these guys have been the best. No problem in recommending their services (it cost me zero).

Profile photo of troy6225troy6225
    Participant
    @troy6225

Can anyone else comment on these guys?

Thanks

Profile photo of hmhm
    @hm

Hi,
    I went through NPA for two land/build projects in Toowoomba and Point Cook, both went very well and i had no issues whatsoever. I was obviously hesitant about building interstate as i am a melbourne resident but was very impressed about the build in Toowoomba when i saw the end result.

I intend on commencing a new project with NPA this year.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Call me a sinic why dont you but curious to see 2 responses both by new members making their first post applauding the services of a investment marketing company.

Like asking what is Taylor like with finance structures and a Mrs Taylor answering Yes he is a jolly good chap.

Hope Steve gave you the green light to advertise.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.