All Topics / Help Needed! / FYI Experienced Investor/Mortgage broker/Financial Planner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AndrewHAndrewH
    Participant
    @andrewh

Just to let everybody know i have came across a great person willing to give free advise from experience and as well as helping you obtain all kinds of loans. Feel free to call me anytime so i can pass on your details 0420-496-076 –  Andrew.

Kind regards.

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

There are also some very helpful financial advisors and finance brokers and other professionals on this Forum but particularly those with thousands of posts to their credit to show thay have been on this forum helping people for a long time, and I personally feel they deserve our business before others who may have something to contribute but to date have contributed nothing.

Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Yes crest not that Andrew would be gaining anything from getting you to phone his mobile and then he give you some Brokers details.

If he is that good why not post his website link and we can all decide for ourselves.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.