All Topics / Help Needed! / Reputation of Universal Property Group or Bhatla Investments

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of sanam09sanam09
    @sanam09

Bathla Group or Western Property Group!

Profile photo of deepugjacobdeepugjacob
    @deepugjacob

Hi all

Initially ,I was also in a fix whether to buy from Bathla or not . I saw this review site only after I had signed the contract which made me really concerned .

I purchased a property from Bathla group 2 years ago and upto now I had small small issues with my property for which Bathla had come to rectify the issue. Any building related issue , they come to rectify as soon as they could. Fortunately I have had no issues with them until now. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I have the same good experience with them in future as I am having with them now..

From my experience as a home owner I can give you a few advantages and Disadvantages

Advantages

1. Well within Budget.
    2. Good plans.
    3. Spacious rooms
    4. All required amenities included (eg:- Wardrobes, blinds, pipe fittings, cookrange, dishwasher, security alarm, central airconditioner, remote controlled garage, (all are branded with warranty) rain water storage system  etc..)

Disadvantages

1. Not the best quality products are being used . (eg:- Weeds grow like crazy in the backyard and you may have to spend some money to do proper landscaping)
    2. I have heard that the timbre for Gyprock construction that they use is very soft. I have had no bad experiences as of now.
    3. If they are busy, the turn around time for them to come and fix faults might be a bit long.

In short , if you are planning to buy a first home and you dont have a high budget and you are not looking for high quality products or workmanship, I think you will be fine with Bathla.

If you are looking for High quality amenities or if you are planning to upgrade your Villa/townhouse, I guess Bathla is not the right option.

Goodluck

Profile photo of Hari YellinaHari Yellina
    Participant
    @yellina

Dear Bluemoon, 

I am Hari Yellina keen property Investor, I would like to put my 2 cents worth here. With respect to other comments, Below is my opinion. 

Every developers will have good reviews and bad reviews, Purchasing property is like purchasing a car. They are few things which can go wrong. No property constructed in the market is 100%. There many contractors and suppliers involved. All the items which are fixed in the house are purchased in Bunnings or else where from overseas and no of trade people involved. There is always a bad batch of supplies which can effect the quality. 

That's the reason you have 7 years warranty and 25 years structural guarantee. As a property Investor you should understand, the problems which you will encounter. Recently, I have purchase a BMW cost me more than 100 grand. In first 6 months of purchase. 1) Left indicators started to give me a problem. 2) Iphone 4 Socket doesnt fit iphone 5. 3) Bluetooth has some issues. Because I have warranty, I got them fixed. Ideally it is a hassle. We expect them to be perfect. But, it doesnt work that way. 

Same goes with the house, there can be a problem and they will fix it. If you like the area and happy with the purchase and it is reasonable cost. Dont be worried. You will be alright. Banks don't lend money just on anything. They will check before lending and please make sure you are happy on the settlement day. Or postpone the settlement till you are happy. 

Read contract yourself. If you have paid 5% deposit don't worry, Just check the progress of your Building. 

Good luck with Investing. 

Thank you

Hari Yellina. 

Hari Yellina
    Email Me

Keep Investing - Grow while Resting.

Profile photo of JudyJudy
    Participant
    @judyforu

I wish I had have looked at all the reviews on this builder, there is no way I would have bought a house in the disgusting state they handed it over to me. I have had a new house before you expect minor problems but OMG this is a disaster every where it is defective and filthy and they don’t hurry to do anything repairs are done by unprofessional staff.i have put videos on youtube so people can really see the disgusting quality of the house I paid $540,000 for. I have now put the issue into the hands of Fair Trading so I hope I get some satisfaction. I really wonder why no one has been to current affair about them.

Profile photo of RajasingamRajasingam
    Participant
    @rjana7

Hi guys,

I’m looking to buy a new property in Sydney, and fairly new to the market. Can you help me with couple of questions please?

Is there any structural failures reported against Bathala (or Universal/Western Sydney Property) Group?

What kind of warranty is given for off the plan apartments? I hear 7 years and 25 years warranty as the standard. What are they? Is 25 years structural warranty a standard?

Please help if you have insights into these? Thanks.

Profile photo of MarkMark
    Participant
    @mkm4444

I hope you never have the bad fortune to be a neighbour where this company does its development. So far they have :
    1. let damaging silt run off into my pool causing damage
    2. Damaged my pool fence removing a 20M high tree and letting it fall into my property
    3. Destroyed part of my front garden by dumping building debris in it and then putting a building fence through the middle of it
    4. Bullied my wife about our cable connection and have brought it down at least twice
    5. Used my yard and garden to enter the building site out of hours
    6. Built a dividing fence that leave large gaps between it,my pool and my back neighbours fence
    7. Dsicard rubbish on our front lawn and nature strip
    When we contact the firm they avoid the issue. We have been trying work with them for over 6 months now and they refuse to fix the mess they make. To me, they are thoroughly dis reputable and I would not deal with them.

Profile photo of Gabriella CRMGabriella CRM
    Participant
    @gabriellacrm

Hello all,

My name is Gabriella, one of the Customer Relationship Managers who has been appointed by The Bathla Group to address any issues our valued clients may have.

We build a vast number of dwellings throughout Western Sydney and understand that there may be some issues with a small number of those homes, so if you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me on 0420 985 233 or [email protected] and you can rest assured that we will work together to do all possible to resolve your concern.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.