All Topics / Help Needed! / Can i get help with this question please

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Profile photo of IWANTMORECASHIWANTMORECASH
    @iwantmorecash

Lets just you live at your parents house for now and about to have 2 investment properties One fresh house and the other one is 1.5 years in payments was supposed to be primary house off living… The primary house you want to move back into 3-4 years down the track is it smart to pay Principle/interest on the primary house and leave the other house interest only? So that way when you move back in you have slightly decreased your payments which means it would be easier to live with?

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

When you move back in the interest on the main residence is not tax deductible where as the other investment property will be tax deductible via negative gearing if costs are more then the rent and you have wage to reduce tax on.

Profile photo of IWANTMORECASHIWANTMORECASH
    @iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced?

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR put

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR put the

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR put the money

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR put the money in a

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in a

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in an

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in an offset

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in an offset and

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in an offset and determine

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in an offset and determine my

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in an offset and determine my circumstance

@iwantmorecash

Sorry Maybe i should rephrase this what im asking is… WHILE im in my parents house Is it smart to pay off P/I on the primary house that way when i move back in my payments will be reduced? OR save the money in an offset and determine my circumstance when

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.