All Topics / General Property / Apple MAC Property Investment Calculator for Australian and New Zealand Property Investors

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of NilixNilix
    @nilix

Australian based property analytics company Investment Property Co Pty Ltd (iPropertyCo) recently released the first hosted version of a property investment calculator for Australian and New Zealand based property investors.

The programme is accessible via the internet, so there are no downloads and it can be accessed through any device that supports Flash, including Apple MAC. “To date most MAC users have been limited to gaining access to similar programmes by using a Windows emulator or Windows software on their MAC, this defeats the purpose of using a MAC in the first place” says iPropertyCo General Manager.

The iPropertyCo Property Analyser also provides significant advantages over other traditional downloadable calculators; any updates required such as to tax rates can be done on the iPropertyCo servers and all the Users get instant access to the most up to date version next time they log in.

The Property Analyser can be accessed free through a full working trial and currently provides calculations for Australian and New Zealand property investments.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

From the demo video it doesn't look like it works out stamp duty.

Profile photo of NilixNilix
    @nilix

Actually it does. All duties and taxes and the depreciation estimates were only about $300 off my actual quantity survey report. It seems like the trial is for three months too, so I’m pretty impressed.

Profile photo of DarthBaneDarthBane
    @darthbane

I just bought Property Investment Calculator it does Mac and Windows as well. It’s pretty cool because you can save all your properties and photos as well.

Really easy to use, but really detailed with good reports.

Check it out at https://www.propertyinvestmentsoftware.com.au/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.