All Topics / Legal & Accounting / WAMM Software

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of GavinGavin
    @gavin

Hi,

Does anybody still use the Wrap Around Mortgage Manager (WAMM) Software?  I have had to upgrade my computer and tried to copy the software over to the new computer but I can't get WAMM to work properly.  Does anyone know how to do this properly or do they have the contact info for the company that makes the program.

Thanks

Gavin

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

Do you have the original software installation disks.
    The problem you are having is most likely due to missing DLL files that would be installed most likely into c:/windows32/system
    from the installation process.
    You may be able to move the hard drive from the old computer into the new computer and set it as the master IDE drive via the links settings on the hard drive if the new P.C motherboard has an IDE port

Once you move the hard drive you need to contact microsoft and explain that you have upgraded the hardware and need a new licence key which will require you to have the original windows installation Compact disk unless your old P.C is  using an OEM version which cannot be transferred.

You may achieve the same thing via a program called ghost rather than swapping drives.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Gavin

I hope Duckster's suggestions work as I too can't find any contact details for the original software makers.  I'm sure you'd like to stay with what you're comfortable with but, in case that's not possible, LoanAlert has worked really well for us over the years.  It's available at;  http://www.loanalert.com.au  I don't have any association with them.

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.