All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommended Property Management agents in Calamvale/Sunnybank QLD?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of eeyoreeeyore
    @eeyore

Am very new at investing and would like to know if anyone can recommend any decent Brisbane South property management agents that are also value for money and not charging over 8.8% plus adhoc fees.

The suburb interested in particular is Calamvale, Sunnybank Hills and Sunnybank.

Can anyone please help?

Profile photo of INTERNATIONAL EMPIREINTERNATIONAL EMPIRE
    @international-empire

Eeyore,

Yes I can, I have a few properties with her.

Helen at Empire Rentals (07 3841 0988) fees are 7% plus gst, if you let her know that Eric referred you, she might be able to give you 6% plus gst!
    Good luck.

Profile photo of eeyoreeeyore
    @eeyore

Thanks IE

I had a quick look on their website, however they do very little listings and few for the area that I would like (Eg not as much exposure).

Is there any others that can be recommended?

Also, does anyone have any bad experiences with specific agents that should be avoided?

Profile photo of Johnwilly1000Johnwilly1000
    Participant
    @johnwilly1000

I’m with ray white mt gravatt. Its been a pleasure especially dealing with samara. Had investment for 1 year. Hope this helps. Oh btw they charge more then wat ur after but I guess u get wat u pay for

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.