All Topics / Forum Frolic / The Climate is changing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of joelarbermanjoelarberman
    @joelarberman

For the past few years we can observe a drastic change in the World climate. This is something which has been happening gradually and the change isn't instantaneous.
    We are all aware of the probable reasons for this change……
    But the question is when we will work on it?

Profile photo of heathersheathers
    @heathers

There was an article in todays west australian that they have conclusive proof that temperatures are rising. They even have data from sea temps, arctic ice levels and atmospheric temps.
    So who still wants to keep they’re head in the sand? At least Labor are trying to do something about it, albeit the most awkward, disorganised and expensive way possible!

Profile photo of Limited RecourseLimited Recourse
    @limited-recourse

Yawn. When I was a boy we had the doomsday clock set at one minute to hell before nuclear war was going to obliterate all life forms on earth.
     In the 1970's when the first oil crisis (government tax scam) was hoisted on the unsuspecting public, I remember my father laughing and saying there was enough tar sands oil in Alberta Canada alone to supply the world for an indeterminate period certainly enough for my childrens life spans.

Now we have the greenie watermelons (green on the outside and red through and through) mindlessly rabbiting nonsense about the end of the world.

The Vikings colonised Greenland because it was green from 900 A.D to 1100 A.D. and grew grain

We have Governments like the Canadians who allowed the spawning banks off New Foundland to be picked clean so the fishing industry collapsed and we have the Victorian Government clear felling old growth trees and telling us we need another big tax ….yawn

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Julia Gillard said something really stupid (surprise) on TV the other day.
    She said: If you vote for Tony Abbott, guess what, you'll get Tony Abbott"

I bloody well hope so!

And why oh why are the Greens not all upset about this whole CSG water poisoning thing?  Labour just chews through money, and anything that lines their coffers is good.  Environmentalism is only a priority when it costs someone else (like farmers) money.

What's that statistic on TV $100 000 000 a day more debt.  Incredible.,  Wonder what sort of ROI they are going to get?  They suck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.