All Topics / Help Needed! / Has anyone heard of Capital360 ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of hugomaxhugomax
    @hugomax

Hi

I have just made the decision to buy an IP. I have been doing some research and have come across the company called Capital360. I found them in the latest copy of Your Investment Property.

http://www.capital360.com.au

I arrange a meeting a met with their Director Pino Tedesco. He was very helpful and professional. This company is a bit different to any I have found to date. They take you through the whole buying process from strategy development to property mgt. They then manage your portfolio as you go along helping you buy more property’s to build your portfolio.

Has anybody used them or the like. Their testimonials were very impressive.

Appreciate any advise given

Profile photo of Matt_ArnoldMatt_Arnold
    Participant
    @matt_arnold
    hugomax wrote:
    I arrange a meeting a met with their Director Pino Tedesco.

It may just be a complete co-incidence, but at one stage 'Pino Tedesco' was the Director for the Sydney Metropole Office…

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

try googling his name, i did and there were lots of links, i didn't readthe expanded posts. If i am unsure of  a person or company, I will often google their name with the word 'scam' and see what, if anything, comes up.

cheers

Sonya

Profile photo of me_melbme_melb
    @me_melb

I've been speaking with Bryce Holdaway from Capital360 in Melbourne…

The Key players (Pino,Bryce,James) in capital360 has worked for Metropole in the past. Now they run capital360 with same strategy as Metropole.

Because of this I'm bit confused…should I use Metropole or Capital360…Obviously capital360 is cheaper than metropole

@me_melb
    hugomax wrote:
    Hi I have just made the decision to buy an IP. I have been doing some research and have come across the company called Capital360. I found them in the latest copy of Your Investment Property. http://www.capital360.com.au I arrange a meeting a met with their Director Pino Tedesco. He was very helpful and professional. This company is a bit different to any I have found to date. They take you through the whole buying process from strategy development to property mgt. They then manage your portfolio as you go along helping you buy more property's to build your portfolio. Has anybody used them or the like. Their testimonials were very impressive. Appreciate any advise given

One more question – did you engage Capital360 or someone else?

Profile photo of Charles 1Charles 1
    Participant
    @charles-1
    me_melb wrote:
    I've been speaking with Bryce Holdaway from Capital360 in Melbourne…

The Key players (Pino,Bryce,James) in capital360 has worked for Metropole in the past. Now they run capital360 with same strategy as Metropole.

Because of this I'm bit confused…should I use Metropole or Capital360…Obviously capital360 is cheaper than metropole

I also saw them – interestingly I was unimpressed. Maybe cos it was the Sydney team

I wouldn’t go to them because they are cheaper. I’m happy to pay my consultants, I want the best around me. I’m inclined to go with metropole because they are proven and have got “grey hair”

Please let us know how you get on

@me_melb

Charles1 –

IMHO

depends on what and how you want to achieve your wealth..

I found Metropole has their blinkers on all the time as they only suggest to invest in

– proven suburbs (5 KMS from CBD)…
    – Hold for few years (minimum 5)

definitely they've Grey hair and Michael has lots of proven experience but after paying top $$$$ you don't even get chance to talk with Michael when creating your strategy…

These are my thoughts after reviewing around 20 buyers agencies in last 2 months…. For sure Michael comes on Top if you want to let them do all the thinking…

Profile photo of Charles 1Charles 1
    Participant
    @charles-1
    me_melb wrote:
    Charles1 –

IMHO

depends on what and how you want to achieve your wealth..

I found Metropole has their blinkers on all the time as they only suggest to invest in

– proven suburbs (5 KMS from CBD)…
    – Hold for few years (minimum 5)

definitely they've Grey hair and Michael has lots of proven experience but after paying top $$$$ you don't even get chance to talk with Michael when creating your strategy…

These are my thoughts after reviewing around 20 buyers agencies in last 2 months…. For sure Michael comes on Top if you want to let them do all the thinking…

me_melb

Thanks for your feedback.

You are clearly entitled to your opinion. I just find it interesting that the 3 posts you have made are all plugs for Capital 360.
    Of course it could just be pure coincidence or maybe you work for them.

How about sharing your “unbiased” research with us – who were the other 20 companies you researched and what were the pros and cons.

I’m interested. I only saw 3 Sydney buyers agents and Metropole came out on top (and you are right I didn’t see Michael – but i didn’t expect to – just like I wouldn’t see John McGrath personally – but I’d use his company to sell my home because of their proven track record)

I haven’t signed up yet so please share your thoughts..

@me_melb
    Charles 1 wrote:
    me_melb wrote:

me_melb Thanks for your feedback. You are clearly entitled to your opinion. I just find it interesting that the 3 posts you have made are all plugs for Capital 360. Of course it could just be pure coincidence or maybe you work for them. How about sharing your "unbiased" research with us – who were the other 20 companies you researched and what were the pros and cons. I'm interested. I only saw 3 Sydney buyers agents and Metropole came out on top (and you are right I didn't see Michael – but i didn't expect to – just like I wouldn't see John McGrath personally – but I'd use his company to sell my home because of their proven track record) I haven't signed up yet so please share your thoughts..

Why would I be here if I'm working for Capital360 ? just to clear your thoughts about my biased opinion about capital360 – I'm self employed IT Consultant

Just name a few Buyers Agents I Spoke,

– Wakelin
    – JPP Buyers agent
    – Advantage property consulting
    – VIP Astute Buyers Advocates
    – Ramsay
    – Buyers Solutions
    -Christoper and Moran

They all have expertise in Melbourne, but my plan is to go nationally with a ONE STOP SHOP company. Due to this Capital360 and Metropole are still in my list to be considered others not.

My strategy is not to sit for 5-7 years…I'm thinking more on find a Problem (crappy property), Create a Fix (reno) and sell it in 1-2 years

Some Good reading – https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/community/heads-up/4324615

I'm highly impressed with Steve McKnight's thinking but pity I don't have time to run around and find problems and fix it.

I got meeting with Metropole's Eddie @ 11 today, let's see how we go :)

Profile photo of applemelbapplemelb
    Participant
    @applemelb

I'm talking to them too (Pino and Bryce from Capital 360) but also will talk to Jason from Alliance Corp as well this week.

Alliance Corp is much cheaper but they only focus in Melbourne.  Anyone heard of them?

Profile photo of KalkatKalkat
    @kalkat

Hi
    We are making enquiries with Capital360 now, will let you know how we go.

Profile photo of Graeme FreerGraeme Freer
    Participant
    @freerenterprise

I was approached by Capital360 Director Pino Tedesco to work for them and had the opportunity to meet their team. Very professional and competent.  

Graeme Freer | Freer Property and Finance
    http://www.freerpropertyandfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Sick of SpruikersSick of Spruikers
    @sick-of-spruikers

My experience with Capital 360 is that they over promise and under deliver.  Buyers agent at best (negotiation and research skills were poor and didn't deliver on their '8 step process').  Do your own research and keep your team independent of each other is my advice.  ie., don't have an Accountant, mortgage broker or property manager either in house or who is getting kick backs from each other. 

Profile photo of bd01bd01
    Participant
    @bd01

Hi all … I'm new to this forum and have had meetings with Capital360 re SMSF.  Any updates on experience or success/failures with this group would be very much appreciated.

Profile photo of bd01bd01
    Participant
    @bd01
    applemelb wrote:
    Hi Applemelb, I'm curious .. did you decide to go ahead with Capital360?  Have you had any success?  I am currently thinking of using them for my smsf .. or maybe just leave my super in my superfund.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm talking to them too (Pino and Bryce from Capital 360) but also will talk to Jason from Alliance Corp as well this week.

Alliance Corp is much cheaper but they only focus in Melbourne.  Anyone heard of them?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.