All Topics / General Property / selling in Mackay – REA recommendation?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

Good morning :)

We are wanting to put one of our IPs on the market in early July and we are starting the process now.  Has anyone sold a house in Mackay and can recommend a REA?  or even stear us away from one that you had a bad selling experience with?

We are wanting to start the interview process in April.

Thanks!

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Ray White … Chris Laval …

Profile photo of andykirbyandykirby
    Participant
    @andykirby

Hi Karen,

Haven't gone through the sales process yet, but we bought from Professionals Mackay, the RE agents name was Robyn Land. She was very professional, answered calls promptly and generally did a very satisfactory job. A good place to start if you're looking for a start place.

Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

thanks guys :)  the ball is rolling!!!!  will go on the market in early May, instead of July … exciting!!!

Profile photo of JessWJessW
    @jessw

Dave Edwards – Ray White

Profile photo of LeftyLefty
    @lefty

Hi Karyn,

I have been living in Mackay for seven years. I believe PRD National are excellent. Greg Chapell use to play squash with him) is the principle owner with over 30years of local experience. I would stay away from Professional Mackay (which they are not) from personal experience. Please let me know if you require any more info.

Regards
    Lefty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.