All Topics / Help Needed! / Cheap painter needed for owner occupied apartment in Sydney CBD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of homersydhomersyd
    Participant
    @homersyd

Hi all,

Does anyone know a cheap (but good one) painter? I have a 2bed-2bath apartment which needed to be painted in Sydney CBD.

Much appreciated for your help! :)

Profile photo of number 8number 8
    Participant
    @number-8

Yes I do,

Brendan painted my entire external home (brick) for three thousand one hundred and fifty dollars (He provided the paint and spent over two weeks, two coats, windows, doors and no more gaps where appropriate). My home is two stories on the side.

refer to http://www.birchcorp.com.au under asociates and articles for his details. I have nil ties with him. I place people on my website that offer good value, I have many properties and people often ask me who I use.

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

No-one will be cheaper than yourself :)

Profile photo of homersydhomersyd
    Participant
    @homersyd
    number 8 wrote:
    Yes I do,

Brendan painted my entire external home (brick) for three thousand one hundred and fifty dollars (He provided the paint and spent over two weeks, two coats, windows, doors and no more gaps where appropriate). My home is two stories on the side.

refer to http://www.birchcorp.com.au under asociates and articles for his details. I have nil ties with him. I place people on my website that offer good value, I have many properties and people often ask me who I use.

Thanks a lot number 8, I will check out your site :)

Participant
    @homersyd
    maree_bradross wrote:

I know…but we dont want to stuff it up as I’m not handy at all… :P

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean
    homersyd wrote:
    maree_bradross wrote:

You don’t have to be especially handy in order to paint a house.

If you are painting your house to rent it out make sure you choose neutral colours. By choosing stark colours you are limiting your market.

My wife is extremely handy and she is a genius when it comes to choosing paint colours and she loves painting. I would almost offer her services to you…but she is not a professional painter…she just loves making properties look awesome.

Good luck

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Participant
    @homersyd
    ryan mclean wrote:
    homersyd wrote:
    maree_bradross wrote:

You don’t have to be especially handy in order to paint a house.

If you are painting your house to rent it out make sure you choose neutral colours. By choosing stark colours you are limiting your market.

My wife is extremely handy and she is a genius when it comes to choosing paint colours and she loves painting. I would almost offer her services to you…but she is not a professional painter…she just loves making properties look awesome.

Good luck

Thx for the offer Ryan, but I think we might try to do-it-ourselves first… :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.