All Topics / General Property / under $200k near brisbane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of sam2011sam2011
    @sam2011

does anyone know any suburbs near brisbane under $200k, 1 bed+

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

do a google search … I have …

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Do a realestate.com.au search and search by area. You can search for entire districts. You can’t search ALL of brisbane…but you should be able to search council districts and this should make your search easier. Just put in 200k as your max price and ka-bam it will only list properties under 200k

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of businessglobalbusinessglobal
    Participant
    @businessglobal

Some areas of Logan-
    Eaglby, Kingston, Ipswich, Crestmead, Marsden, maybe near Wacol, Carole Park, Goodna

these are snapped up in a few hours though so most do not even hit the net- you must pro actively call agents weekly, be ready to jump quick, short finance clauses if any, short pest/ building 2- 3 days max, quick settlement 21- 30 days, or 48 hrs due diligence.

Mainly you will see these pop up as divorce sales, separations, tenant damage, or people needing money for business quickly- but doubt youll find them on the net. Ive been buying and selling for 15 years in Brisbane as a principal and this stock never hits the net as agents can move it very quickly as have a list of ready buyers all the time they juts call that can make decisions very quickly – often without seeing the property, just seeing pics or doing google street view.

I bought 1 this morning this way looked at a pic, knew my prices, had done my homework, knew land val, did google street view, it has a dump on it Ill prob sell for 10k and someon can take away the cottage and reno it, Im more interested in the land as it can be subdivided- (Already called my surveyor and he has checked it out) so Im buying for the land.

I did a cash contract, 10% deposit, settle 21 days and picked up 1 block with a dump on for $180-
    when subdivided the land is prob worth $205 per block any day of the week. Maybe Ill subdivide or Ill subdivide and package up homes on it- sell 1 – keep 1 .

This deal was on market since last night only and signed it up today via fax, so the deals are still out there you juts must be ready, prepared, and act.

Bye Kylie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.