All Topics / General Property / Cash Flow Positive Properties in 2010

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of businessjettbusinessjett
    Participant
    @businessjett

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction on finding cashflow postive properties to purchase. I've heard of http://www.cashflowinvestor.com.au but I can not get that site to come up.

I may be able to borrow some funds on a low doc to purchase a property and wanted to consider this as a possibility. I currently don't have a job so have no way of servicing the repayments.

Thanks,
    Byron

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Pay the money and do Steves "Results" coaching course …. please spend the money and get proper help not through classy web sites with catchy names …

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

@ Wealth4Life – There is definate value in doing a mentorship program such as Steve’s RESULTS program. I believe people need to have a personalised strategy when it comes to investing if they are going to succeed. They need to know their goals and how to get there.

My site exists to help people who want to buy positive cash flow properties find them. My story is that I have always loved property investing ever since I was a kid. After reading Steve’s books and doing a lot of study I decided positive cash flow property was the way I wanted to invest. I spent years and hundreds of hours trawling the net for positive cash flow properties. In the end I got really good at finding them, but didn’t have the finance to buy them.
    So I created my site to save people the hundreds of hours I spent searching the net. It is not for everyone, it is for people who know what they want…but need a little help finding it. It’s not just a flashy site with a catchy name, it exists to help people. I hope that explains things a bit more for everyone.

@ Byron – I would only recommend my site if you have an investment plan in place and know what you want and are ready to invest. Get preapproval from the banks, know your goal income, know the returns you want to achieve. Then if after all that you still think positive cash flow property is the way to go and need some help consider my site.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

@ Byron – How will you secure financing if you don’t have a job?

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Whether or not you find a property positive is up to your finance % rate, your holding costs, management rates and maintenance.

If for example you can get a loan for 6.49% then a property hitting 7% rental return will be neutral depending on several other factors like depreciation and your personal tax rate.

A very broad question.

If we are looking at the ANZ 60% lodoc or any lender at 80% with LMI included we need to do all the calcs properly to see if you come out with cash at the end of each year of ownership or not. Be aware that not all states apply threshholds for land tax either so location means differing holding costs as well.

Just a thought.  Hey 500 posts, only taken me 5 years, woohooo!!!!

DD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.