All Topics / Heads Up! / NEW Online Renovating Store – www.renovi.com.au Australia’s Online Building & Renovating Supplies Store

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Adam LancasterAdam Lancaster
    Participant
    @adam-lancaster

My name is Adam Lancaster, I am a Director of http://www.renovi.com.au

As an investor, reader of Steve’s books and information seeker myself i thought there may be some people who would be interested in knowing that we exist.

http://www.renovi.com.au – is Australia’s Online Building & Renovating Supplies Store.

Have a look, and sign up to our Email Specials to keep up to date on specials, new product and news.

We’re growing rapidly and have some exciting announcements coming up.

So if you would like to buy appliances, sinks, taps, vanities, basins, hot water systems, and a whole lot more online… check us out and bookmark us today :)

Item list:
    Appliance Packages
    Ovens
    Cooktops
    Rangehoods
    Dishwashers
    Sinks
    Kitchem Mixers
    Pull Out Taps
    Bathroom Accessories
    Basins
    Basin Mixers
    Floor Grates
    Heated Towel Rails
    Hot Water Systems
    Plugs & Traps
    Showers
    Taps – Bathroom
    Shaving Cabinets
    Vanities’
    Toilets
    Laundry Sinks / Tubs

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

What is the advantage of using your service over any other service?
    Is it cheaper?
    Do you deliver all over Australia?

Why should I choose you over your competitors?

I am not asking this to be rude, I am seriously interested as I am in the process of doing some minor renovations and need supplies. I just want to know what makes you the best.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of Adam LancasterAdam Lancaster
    Participant
    @adam-lancaster

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your query.

Yes in a lot of cases we are the most affordable place to purchase product that we stock.

Yes we deliver Australia wide, with TNT and our freight is also very affordable, trackable and reliable to around 97% of the time

I believe our customers choose us because we are accessible through the web at any time, can be contacted with a range of methods easily including, phone, email, walking into our warehouse showroom, email, chat etc.. The freight is costed fairly and we dispatch within 2 working days, meaning most goods are with customers within 3-4 working days.

I hope this helps, and we’d love to help you with your needs.

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Thanks for your quick reply. I am looking to invest all over the country, and then do minor renovations spanning about 2-3 weeks.

It would be great for me to be able to go to the property, work out what we need, order it from you guys and have it within 3-5 working days to install as part of the renovation. Would save a lot of wasted time going to shops and bunnings. I will bookmark your site for the future.

Thanks for letting us know about your service. A couple more questions:

1. How long have you been in operation?
    2. Do you have a loyalty program?
    3. Do you have an affiliate program?

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of Adam LancasterAdam Lancaster
    Participant
    @adam-lancaster

Sorry to take so long Ryan, we are moving this long weekend to our new premesis which are much larger. Can’t wait :)

Do you know Taylor’s Sauces & Marinade’s you find at woolies and coles? My father in law started that back int eh 80’s. Michael Taylor. It’s now owned by Coke. He then moved into appliances supplying The GoodGuys and Retravision stores etc.. and pulled out of them to start this model.

As an appliance company we’ve had control for just over 10 years, with the company going back 26. Renovi is the new baby which is growing very fast.

We have just launched our points redemption system, and are apart of the advantage card by master builders.

We are a Master Builder’s Supply member, display with the Home Ideas Centre and Home Innovation and Display Centre, and advertise with Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly and HIA Housing Magazine as well as other’s.

I hope this builds trust in who we are and what we do.

Our business is built around your kind of need, buying online in your own time and getting great product, and a great price, and within a great time period.

PS would you like to have a look at this link: http://www.renovi.com.au/forum.cfm – we’d love your input under general?

Cheers Adam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.