All Topics / General Property / projected growth towns and suburbs

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Hi, i was reading the Sunday Telegraph today and it had a comprehensive list of towns and suburbs in NSW showing previous growth and projected growth for the next ten years. Whilst I know these things are not an exact science I was wondering if any of the interstate papers have printed a similair analysis. i have three IPs in NSW and want to buy some IPs in other states.

Thanks Sonya

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

it is interesting to note that unit's price @ campbelltown will grow to similar level vs. inner west in 10 years time :)

Profile photo of apuapu
    Participant
    @apu

Last Sundays Herald Sun had a 3yr, 5yr and 10yr forecast listing for houses and units in Victorian suburbs and towns which was pretty interesting. I have kept our copy of it if you want to know particular suburbs . Probably not so useful if you just want to browse through it though! 
    Liz.

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Thanks for that Liz, I might try and see if they have the info online.

cheers

Sonya

Profile photo of pwinnepwinne
    @pwinne
    Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

I would never take advice from the Sunday Telegraph. They print stories to sell papers, they don’t necessarily print fact. Plus it is unlikely that the journalists at the Tele are property investors also.

Learn about growth indicators and then do some research yourself. If the suburb appears in the paper that could mean that the boom is now over…(remember 3,000,000 other people read the same story and will now want to invest in those suburbs….hiking up prices).

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of secureserver1secureserver1
    @secureserver1

Best way is to use a tool like http://www.realestateinvesta.com.au – you can search for indicators that would suggest growth or a property that is undervalued or has additional opportunity (it's a paid service but worth it in my opinion)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.