All Topics / Commercial Property / Where do I find Property Developers in Brisbane south-side?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of VeroniqueVeronique
    @veronique

I have found two properties alongside each other for sale in an Emerging Urban Community Zone. The only consistent use identified which I think would make the purchase of these properties viable is a Bed and Breakfast.

My question is: Where do I find Property Developers in the local area (Brisbane South side) to discuss this opportunity with?

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

PM Me and I can give you some names and numbers..

Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

Would be good to thoroughly research the B&B market – demand, pricing, demographcs of customers, etc….Bris southside isn't the first place that comes to mind when I think of B&B's. But difficult to know without more info on the place….just some food for thought.

Cheers
    Paul

Profile photo of urbanedgeurbanedge
    @urbanedge

i suggest you can search online or contact any real state agent in that area.For sure they know some names and can recommend it to you..

Profile photo of VeroniqueVeronique
    @veronique
    Matt007 wrote:
    PM Me and I can give you some names and numbers..

Thanks Matt, I had a nice chat with your mate Joe. The information he provided was very useful!

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

No problems. Glad it helped.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.