All Topics / General Property / RPData Cost Qld

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of InterozInteroz
    @interoz

Does anyone know the cost to have professional rpdata access for a property business? I believe it is a monthly fee for unlimited use for a certain number of users per office?
    Thank u in advance!

Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

You might be able to find someone on here who is able to access RP Data who could get you the info for free or offer to on-sell it to you for a fee less than joining RP data yourself. Just a thought.

Cheers
    Paul

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

We pay $83 a week for full access to Brisbane and Ipswich, costs are more if you want greater coverage.

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

Lets say my mate gave me access to his rpdata, and I access the details from my place will he be able to see what properties I have been accessing?

Participant
    @keiko

Anyone?

Lets say my mate gave me access to his rpdata, and I access the details from my place will he be able to see what properties I have been accessing?

Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

I got most states $40pw for all postcodes and fuull access in each state. Thats cheap as chips.

Participant
    @keiko
    Nathan_b wrote:
    I got most states $40pw for all postcodes and fuull access in each state. Thats cheap as chips.

That is good, Is that threw RP Data? and do you get commercial and residential

Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch
    keiko wrote:
    Nathan_b wrote:

That is good, Is that threw RP Data? and do you get commercial and residential

It is through RpData sub account. It is all properties doesnt matter if redidential or commercial or any other zoning.

Hope this helps.

If you want details email me and I will disclose where this is purchased.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.