All Topics / Legal & Accounting / structure set up advice request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of laurentlaurent
    @laurent

Hello everyone,

One thing that amazes me when I do my tax return and ask The acountant about Asset protection( still looking for a good one by the way ) is that all of them have told me that trust or no trust, if there is trouble my way, the assets won't be protected. 

I still believe it is the way to go after reading a few books on the topic .

Does anyone know of a good accountant in North Brisbane or anywhere close really ( I don't mind the drive for top service)with knowledge on asset protection and double tax agreement , being French.

I could spend many years in France in the futur and hold my assets in Australia.

What would be the best set up so I don't get eaten away with tax

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

I'm based in Sydney, but our firm has Brisbane clients that are really happy with Tony Lee & Associates.  They have a couple of offices, and know a LOT about property and asset protection.  Google them.

Profile photo of laurentlaurent
    @laurent

Thank you for the tips .

I just only looked at their website and they seem to deliver all I am looking for in an accountant to service my needs.

I will give them a call this week

Thank you again , I hope to give you the change some days..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.