All Topics / Creative Investing / Carly Crutchfield (Developing)dvd’s notes & workbook

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 88 total)
  • Profile photo of AllbyallenAllbyallen
    Participant
    @allbyallen

Sorry to go off the topic a little, but does anyone have a copy of Martin Ayles Property Development training package that they would like to sell?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Shivers, this thread turned into something massive. Never in a million years did I think this thread would have the quality of conversation that it has had. Good on you propertyinvesting.com.

Just a question. Did you ever sell the DVDs?

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of zakizaki
    @zaki

Hi There

Still have Carly home study the latest version , workbooks, spreadsheets etc included that was 4k

Let me know your offer

offered $1000 so far

Thanks
    Zaki

Profile photo of Dick YorkDick York
    @dick-york

Hi y'all

Does anyone have a copy of the latest Carly Crutchfield Pro-Develop Program (with home study DVD/manual course) and  tickets to the live 3 Day Boot Camp? I want the feasability software and Vendor Finance contracts included if possible or whatever you have available.

You can reach me on [email protected]

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

Funny that transaction mentioned prior through Sandfort…that's the same company name that Mark Rolton and Massland use…

coincidence perhaps?

Hmmmm..

Profile photo of KatieStKatieSt
    @katiest

This Carly Crutchfield character is a popular one. Why is that?
    <br /:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> K

Profile photo of dean_robbiedean_robbie
    @dean_robbie

Hi Katie,
    She's fantastic I've just started doing her pro-develop course and it's openened my eye's to what i can actually do in property even without having a lot of money to get started.
    You can go onto their website ccorp.com.au to get more info and a free dvd i highly recommend it but i does involve getting stuck into the studies and not for everyone i guess.
    You can check out their website ccorp.com.au they have a free dvd they send out if ur interested in it.

Cheers,
    Robbie

Profile photo of Stuart GStuart G
    Participant
    @stuart-g

I have the complete set of Carly's most recent DVDs, manual and bootcamp notes for sale. The folders are like new unwritten in and all is available for $950.00 (incl. postage & Handling). If you are interested please contact me at [email protected].

Profile photo of AllbyallenAllbyallen
    Participant
    @allbyallen

Out of interest, can you purchase bootcamp only tickets? If so how much do they cost?

Profile photo of Graeme FreerGraeme Freer
    Participant
    @freerenterprise
    KatieSt wrote:
    This Carly Crutchfield character is a popular one. Why is that?
    <br /:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> K

She has heart. Saw her on Russell Crow hosted 'Secret Millionaire' TV programme and was motivated to accept Jon Giaan's invitation to hear her speak today.  Good start for investors looking to fast-track their knowledge ….or get a foothold in the property industry without a deposit. She dropped out of school at 16 and paid a developer to teach her all he knows when he refused to take her employ her. At 29 she now has $250m of developments in train and does JV's with her students who find suitable development sites.

Graeme Freer | Freer Property and Finance
    http://www.freerpropertyandfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Marcus2009Marcus2009
    @marcus2009

Does anyone else have a Carly Crutchfiled DVD set available?

Profile photo of Vixxx222Vixxx222
    @vixxx222

Email me, if you’ve got a Carly Crutchfield home study course for sale.

Thanks
    Vikki

[email protected]

Participant
    @allbyallen

Vikki, check on ebay. There is currently one for sale.

Profile photo of Vixxx222Vixxx222
    @vixxx222

Thanks Allbyallen.

Profile photo of jelovea2003jelovea2003
    @jelovea2003
    Haysondevelopments wrote:
    Hi All, Carly's Pro Develop Home Study Course is amazing. I loved it and learnt so much. I am continuing with my education with Ccorp and highly recommend it. If you go to one of her one day seminars, she sells it there, but with easy payment plans to ease the financial burden on you. PM me if you want more info. Thanks.

hi~do u think carly's course worth 6k after u done the course? i just joined in, havent recieve the dvd yet, found a development site and start to do a quick fesio, however hard to get words out from council and builders….im worried and feel uncertain abt the course. im still a student atm…6k isnearly 2/3 of my total savings…i dont know whether i was making a good decision or not.. i didnt tell anyone abt this course because i know they will think im crazy…

cheers
    take care

Profile photo of sam007sam007
    @sam007

If anyone else has the current Prodevelop (carly Crutchfield) course material for sale, I am interested and willing to pay a fair price for the set. 

You can email me on [email protected] or PM me

Thanks
    Sam

Profile photo of ModeratorModerator
    @moderator

Hello,

Anyone considering purchasing something 'second hand' needs to be aware that copyright and distribution permission issues may exist, and so they should only proceed after doing their due diligence.

I would further point out that anyone making this offer and breaching copyright may be subject to legal action, and if compelled to assist, we would have to pass on their details.

Profile photo of ReadysteadyReadysteady
    Participant
    @readysteady

I too am looking to buy the current Prodevelop (carly Crutchfield) course material (genuine second-hand) – and I will pay a good price.

If you are looking to sell, please email me on [email protected].

Thanks.
    Saska

Participant
    @allbyallen

If anyone who has finished with the course and would like to “LEND” it to me then email me and we can arrange suitable remuneration.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of universaluniversal
    @universal

hi there,

I'm interested in Carly's bootcamp materials as well…if anyone has any…please drop me a message…[email protected]

thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.