Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of raresaturnraresaturn
    @raresaturn

HI, I want to buy a 3br as an investment, but my wife is keen on a 2br. She thinks they are easier to maintain and get better tennants. Do you normally go for 2br or 3br and why?

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

I always buy three bedroom houses as i have found, and been told by real estate property managers in the areas that i look at that they are easier to rent and retain tenants for a longer term. thus far I have had no trouble getting and retaining tenants.

cheers

Sonya

Profile photo of Positive ResultsPositive Results
    Participant
    @positive-results

Hi, I have had success as have our clients with both three bedroom and two bedroom properties.  Personally and from all the years of experience I have in property investing it is more important to look at the figures and the key indicators to determine if a property will be a viable investment. 

Consider these two recent examples from purchases our clients have had in the past month.  One of our clients purchased  a brand new townhouse for $279K with a rental return of $350 per week.  Another client purchased a two bedroom duplex pair for under $500K with a rental return of just over 6%.  This deal will make them an extra $90K in equity after they finish doing the strata and other changes to the property we have discussed with them. 

As a rule pay more attention to the purchase price, the returns and the opportunity the property presents as well as the key indicators of the area to ensure that you are making a wise purchase. 

Positive Results | Educating Property Investors / We Find Houses
    http://wefindhouses.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Helping You To Invest With A Purpose To Finish With Successful Results

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.