All Topics / General Property / Lawyer real estate Melbourne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Free@lastFree@last
    Participant
    @free-last

Hi All,

I am just wandering if anyone has used Lawyer Real Estate service? Could you share your experience?

For those who dont know, apparently this agent is a one-stop service for selling a property. One of the unique process they have is "open for inspection by the vendor" thus if we are selling, we will act as a point of contact from those interested buyers. Then we will let all the buyers to come in and ask questions. Its more like DIY selling. But the negotiations are dealt by the people of LRE, which are lawyers.

They have a fixed fee of $4400 and they will prepare the section 32 and of course the general selling process. There is no auction.

Anyone has a take on this?

thank you in advance for your comments or advice.

Kind regards,
    free@last

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Seriously,

If you are going to do it DIY then do it yourself. If you are going to get someone to help you then go the full flog and get a real estate agent.

People always try to skimp out of paying real estate agent’s their sales fee. But chances are they will get you a higher sales price that will cancel out their fee if not make you more money AND you didn’t have any of the hassle.

My parents sold their property for $825k through an agent, and they wouldn’t have been able to get $800k themselves. So the agents more than paid for themselves.

Don’t be cheap, consider using a real estate agent

Ryan McLean
    http://CashFlowCapital.com.au
    Positive Cash Flow Properties Are Just a Click Away

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.