All Topics / Legal & Accounting / New Accountant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of cousinwillcousinwill
    Participant
    @cousinwill

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Adelaide and am looking for a few recommendations from property investers who are happy with their current accountant as I'm looking for a change.

The accountant probably wouldn't be part of a big corporate company but would still be able to give a personal service and need to be able to talk to you regarding your investments and discuss such topics as to your goals, your current purchasing structure, how to seperate your personal aquisitions from your investments, all taxation implications when buying or selling etc 

If you have an accountant who is giving you great service and understanding please let me have their contact details so that I may give them a call, thanks I look forward hopefully to a new direction.

regards
    John
    cousinwill

Profile photo of ers_6ers_6
    @ers_6

Any luck with this?

I'm relocating to Adelaide from China and am in need of an accountant/financial planner to get my Aust taxes into order.

Thanks

Profile photo of OlliOlli
    @olli

Try this guy:
    http://www.accouter.com.au Mark Whitaker he has good connections to accountants and is consulting in SA to firms.

O

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.