All Topics / Help Needed! / How to sell and investment property

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of montreurmontreur
    @montreur

Would be grateful for some advice on how to sell my investment property. I have an investment property in Ballarat and have had two pensioners rent the property for the last 8 years. Excellent tenants. They want to continue to rent and always sign up for two years>but I would like to sell to another property investor. I don't want to put it on the general market because it might cause some unnecessary anxiety to the tenants. My question is this- is there a place where I might be able to advertise the property for investors only? I tried the Aust Prop Monitors but they don't take individual sales ads.
    Hope you can help.

Profile photo of basbogbasbog
    Participant
    @basbog

Hi

An agent can always list and sell  it as a inestment only, investors will love long term tennants

Barry

Profile photo of montreurmontreur
    @montreur

Thanks Barry, didn't realize that an agent could list it as an investment only property

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

What sort of property is it and what price are you looking at listing it for? Perhaps you could get some market values from a few different agents, decide what price you would be happy with and put the details on thsi forum. you may be able to sell it without paying any agent's fees. Could eb a much better proposition for you. There are obviously lots of people looking for quality investment properties on this site. Who knows I could be very interested!!!

cheers

Sonya

Profile photo of number 8number 8
    Participant
    @number-8
    Profile photo of montreurmontreur
    @montreur

Hi Sonya- thanks for your suggestion re putting the place on this website. I didn't know if it was allowable. The place is an older style place that has been well maintained. The only thing that I have done to the place in 8 years was to install a new gas stove. Had no maintenance issues. It is on a relatively large block close to all services. It has been an ideal rental excellent tenants and low maintenance. I am currently living overseas and won't be back till June. I would think the property would be valued in the $180"s. As I said I want to place the least possible stress on the tenants as they have been great and will continue to be great to whomever wishes to purchase the place.

Profile photo of markh3084markh3084
    Participant
    @markh3084

Hello Montreur,

I am currently looking for an IP, and was concentrating on regional areas such as Ballarat. I would like to speak to you about your property. I bought my last one without using an agent and it worked well for both parties, and I would definately be interested in doing the same again. Hope to speak to you soon, could you please email me so I could get some further details from you?

cheers

mark

Profile photo of gronk007gronk007
    @gronk007

Did this ever sell? This thread was 6 months ago, sorry I missed it at the time…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.