Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of GSXRGSXR
    @gsxr

Hello everyone,

I've noticed a lot of people posting introductions here as there isn't an intro thread so thought I'd follow suit :).

A little bit bout myself, I'm 23, from Perth and have fallen in love with the property scene. Can't stop myself from wanting to learn more and more about it. As such, found this site and have already poured over its enormous wealth of information before deciding to sign up. I will start investing towards the later part of the year due to currently being unemployed as I wanted a change of scenery from tax accounting (although the experience in tax will definitely help in the future!). But that will soon change and in the meantime am endeavoring to find out as much as I can about PI and look forward to chatting with all of you.

Ranjeev

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

Best of luck for the future !!

Happy reading

Profile photo of ouchiemamaouchiemama
    @ouchiemama

Well done Ranjeev on falling in love with property investing. I have two rental properties in Perth as well as PPOR. Perth has been a great place to invest and will continue to be for the future.

Its never too early to get started and once you do, you'll be hooked. Until you have job security, learn as much as you can, do your research on suitable areas to invest and watch your pennies. Talk to as many people as you can and read, read, read. There is a lot of many valuable information out there which will help you in your quest to join the rest of us.

Cheers
    Michelle

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Thanks for the intro. It is good to meet some young people like myself (I am only 22) who are also in love with property investing. I have wanted to invest in property since I was 14 or 15, and only now am I in a position where I can actually do it.

I hope you enjoy the forums. You will see my face around here from time to time. I have started becoming a pretty active member and it has been an incredible experience for me. Hope you can learn as much from this place as I have.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.