All Topics / Legal & Accounting / I need an Accountant and Legal Expert in Hervey Bay, QLD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ZacJZacJ
    Participant
    @zacj

Hi all,

*insert typical "long time lurker, first time poster" comment here*

So after reading 0-130 and reorganizing my working situation and current investments over the past few months; I need an accountant and will soon need a solicitor for purchasing properties in the future (interested in wraps).

I would prefer to use a local in Hervey Bay or surrounding areas, but may consider others if there are none in the area that have the necessary experience…

Anyone care to help me?

Thanks,
    ZacJ

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Zac

Are you looking to be the person buying the wrap or buying the property and onselling via an instalment contract.

Big difference.

If the later dont think you will find anyone in HB who has probably even done one but if the former then the Seller will be the one who prepares the Instalment Contract and offers this to you for your consideration.

We still sell our Qld wrap pack which includes a fully compliant Instalment Contract as i have done one or two of these over the last 14 years.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ZacJZacJ
    Participant
    @zacj

Hi Richard,

It would be the latter. Looking to get some positive cashflow happening.

How much is your wrap pack?

Thanks,

ZacJ

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

$495 for the full Qld compliant contract UCCC approved.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ArchnicArchnic
    Participant
    @archnic

Bell, Dixon and Butler are pretty much the best regarded Lawyers in Hervey Bay. If anyone can help they can… they've settled two properties for me so far, though I've never done a wrap.

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

across the road from the Torquay pub there is a good lawyer it may even be dixon and butler, but they can be pricey sometimes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.