All Topics / Help Needed! / Cherie Barber & Stephen Tolle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of MrElmoMrElmo
    Participant
    @mrelmo

Hi Guys,
    I'm new to this forum.
    Wondering if anyone has done Cherie BArber Renovating for profit course
    Would you like to sell me your course material and dvds.
    Recently became unemployed after 15 yrs in the same job and looking to do property renovating fulltime
    Thanks,
    Mr Elmo

Profile photo of sydney08sydney08
    @sydney08

HI guys

My husband and I have already spent close to AUD 16000 on property investment courses (from 5 well known property gurus) dealing with options, property development and everything you need to know about property, accounting, taxation, trusts, due diligence, you name it, its all there …..in return am looking to trade one of them for Stephen and Cherie's renovating for profits course, so if you are interested in this – please contact me…thanks

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

@mr Elmo – What made you choose their course over all the others? Moving into property renovation full time is a big step, so congratulations. I hope you have done some renovations before and had some success, because it might be stressful otherwise if you are out of work and you fail to make a profit on one of your projects.

Have you ever thought about investing in positive cash flow property to supplement your income. Depending on your savings and borrowing power you could likely have enough money to be financially free in a couple of years just by investing in positive cash flow property. You could even buy property that is CF+ but needs some TLC and then renovate to increase the rent.

Ryan McLean
    http://CashFlowInvestor.com.au
    Positive Cash Flow Properties Are Just A Click Away

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of MrElmoMrElmo
    Participant
    @mrelmo

I've done a lot of passive investing before which is a slow road to wealth.

I currently have 4 IP's and am no longer looking to buy renovate and rent so thank you Ryan but may be interested in talking to you in the future when Ive create some lump sum cash.

Renovating for tenants is a different game than renovating for profits. The end goal obviously been to spend minimum money for massive wow factor and profits.

As i now need to create cashflow to replace my job I wanted to see if there was anything more this course could teach me.

I'm about to buy properties that will enable me to renovate and sell the main house, do DA on the spare land and pass it onto builders.

Profile photo of chickswithbrickschickswithbricks
    Participant
    @chickswithbricks

Hi Mr Elmo,
    I am also interested to buy the course materials etc from Cherie Barbers course. Did you get it? Manou

Profile photo of jenny9jenny9
    @jenny9

I've also done Cherie Barber's Renovating For Profit course. It was amazing & I highly recommend it!

Cherie passed on her IP and loads more invaluable information. To go around swapping materials isn't really an ethical thing to do is it? Remember copyright laws…. Where is the honesty & respect for these amazing people who have put in all the hard work.
    If you action what you learn't from the course you'll end up with a much better result I promise. I'm living proof! I've now done 2 reno's  following her step by step process and have made a huge profit of over $50k on each.
    Thanks Cherie for presenting a door to an amazing opportunity. ;-)

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence" Confucius

Profile photo of pattyorrpattyorr
    @pattyorr

What about stamp duty? dosnt the government take a big chunk of profits made? can someone please give me some of there live experiences with property and taxes?

cheers
    Patty

Profile photo of Miss TessMiss Tess
    @miss-tess

I have a set of the materials from the Renovating for Profit course that I would part with.  Can anyone offer what they might be worth.  I did the course about 2 years ago.  Cheers.

Profile photo of Gordsy1Gordsy1
    Participant
    @gordsy1

Does anyone still have the materials from the Cherie Barber course for sale ?

Cheers

Gordsy1

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm
    jenny9 wrote:
    I've also done Cherie Barber's Renovating For Profit course. It was amazing & I highly recommend it!

Cherie passed on her IP and loads more invaluable information. To go around swapping materials isn't really an ethical thing to do is it? Remember copyright laws…. Where is the honesty & respect for these amazing people who have put in all the hard work.

If you action what you learn't from the course you'll end up with a much better result I promise. I'm living proof! I've now done 2 reno's  following her step by step process and have made a huge profit of over $50k on each.

Thanks Cherie for presenting a door to an amazing opportunity. ;-)

Folks with ethics are a dying breed, but it is such a pleasure to see they are not yet extinct!  Well said Jenny smiley

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.