All Topics / Help Needed! / Need Advise on battle Axe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of zombiezombie
    @zombie

Hi, I want to buy a property in north shore. The area is around 330 sq mts but the property is at the back block. I am not much aware of battle axe properties. Can any one please advise if it is advisable to buy the baatle axe property? The property is really good and I and my wife we both liked it but I am little worried about the capital growth point of view. If any one can explain a bit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Raj

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Buying a BA is personal preference.

The downsides: you have several neighbours (and a lot of fence to replace), you have minimal street frontage, a long driveway, possible reduction in security as you are away from the street.

Upsides: you are away from the street, quieter location, not bothered by neighbour going up and down the common driveway/access handle.

If you are concerned about capital growth, look at several BA's and properties at the front of the block, look for the original sale and resales on the sales data. You will be surprised at the results.

Profile photo of zombiezombie
    @zombie

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot for the information. Really appreciate it.

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Gee, when I read the title I thought you wanted help with your wife !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.