All Topics / Heads Up! / Finding Positive Cashflow Property Without The Huge Fees of a Property Broker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Hey Everyone,

I am fairly new to the forum, but I have seen loads of thread by people who need help finding positive cashflow properties to invest in. I understand it is getting harder and harder to find them these days so I want to let you all know about a great solution.

CashFlowInvestor.com.au is a subscription based service that finds and lists a whole variety of positive cashflow properties. It is not a property broker so you don’t have to pay the massive 2% fee on purchase price (eg. $8,000 on a $400,000 property). It is a monthly payment and no other fees.

It has a limit of 100 members so competition between you and other investors is extremely limited and there are more than enough properties to go around. If you want someone to help you find a positive cashflow property, but don’t want the fees of working with a mortgage broker then this service is for you.

Ryan

ps. I am a contributor to this forum, not a spammer. I just wanted to let people know about this service because a lot of people have been asking for it. If it breaks any forum rules then you can delete this post but please don’t delete my account :)

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of seandseand
    @seand

Hi Ryan

I tried to subscribe but all 100 slots are full. What is the dropout rate??

Cheers Sean

Profile photo of Building AssetsBuilding Assets
    Participant
    @building-assets

Hi,

Our group is marketing National Rental Assistance Scheme allocated properties in Adelaide, turning these new preoperties into cashflow positive, they are going quickly but still have some.

Rob
    Building Assets
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Rob

How is you group coping with the initial ATO ruling last week that the Tax credits wont be available to individual mum and dad investors only to Companies and Charities ?

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.