All Topics / Value Adding / Renovations Cheap Deals and supplies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of alltheway2003alltheway2003
    Participant
    @alltheway2003

Hey guys the last two properties i have renovated needed wall and ceiling insulation in different states. I have found a girl on ebay who delivers Aus wide for free in most cases and he is about 30% cheaper than Bunnings. All Australian made top quality product too. I saved $3000 on my last 2 deals. Check her out on Ebay Her user ID is: militarytimes Does anyone have any other great deals like this?

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Thanks for the idea. I never thought of using Ebay as a way to source renovation materials.
    I imagine this could be used for tiles, paint, florrboards lots of other things also.

Ryan McLean
    http://CashFlowInvestor.com.au
    Positive Cashflow Properties Are Just A Click Away

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of christianbchristianb
    Participant
    @christianb

Auction houses like Fowles are a good source as long as you know a) what you're looking for, and b) what the stuff is worth. No use buying stuff just because it's cheap. Most major cities run auction adds in the Saturday papers.

Profile photo of elliotjlelliotjl
    @elliotjl

A friend of mines a carpenter and says you can often get bulk floorboards on ebay relatively cheap too. I am looking at adding a verandah to a property. He said however the amount of timber generally I'd get in one of these deals would be enough for an entire house and about 3 times as much as i want to spend. Good value tho if your looking at a major job

Profile photo of Adam LancasterAdam Lancaster
    Participant
    @adam-lancaster

Hi,

As an eBay seller and Director of http://www.renovi.com.au I thought some might like to be informed that we exist.

We are Australia’s Online Building & Renovating Supplies Store. We used to supply some of the largest retailers in the country, so we have plenty of experiance within the industry, around 26 years in fact. Now we supply builders and renovators direct. Everything from ovens, cooktops, rangehoods, dishwashers, vanities, basins, taps, sinks, showers and more. We already ship all over Australia daily with TNT for fast reliable freight, and we’re moving this Easter to much larger premises in Carrum Downs Vic

I’m also an investor myself onto my first small subdivision & build development, and an avid reader and subscriber to Australia Property Invesotr Magazine and refresh on Steve’s books every couple of years. (Thanks Steve, you have been an inspiration)

Feel free to explore our site and keep us in mind for the future

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.