All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Investment Detective vs PIA vs Feastudy 6.0 vs ……….NINJAS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of NathopolyNathopoly
    Participant
    @nathopoly

Hi all

I have recently downloaded the trial version investment detective

http://www.investmentdetective.com.au/download.html

and I am in the process of evaluating it. So far I am pretty impressed with its aesthetics, and user friendliness. The demo is a fully active version of the software that lasts for a trial period of 28 days.

In the past I have used my own excel spreadsheets but have felt the need for something a little more analytical and comprehensive. Essentially something better than what my excel skills can concoct.

I have also been looking at the demo version of PIA however this demo has most of the fields locked and is very hard to evaluate given the lack of freedom.

I would like to open up a forum on the pros and cons of any and all RE investment and development software on the market.

If you have any comments about any of these produts I would love to hear it. I m sure Steve would also like any creative critisim regarding ID as a way to add features, resolve any bugs in future updates.

Regards, Nath

Profile photo of NathopolyNathopoly
    Participant
    @nathopoly

Oh I have a suggestion for an add on for ID already.

• How about an Amortization schedule page in the budget section

Participant
    @nathopoly

Regarding ID

another possible add on in future updates would be,

An option to split the deposit by a percentage or amount between cash, loan & equity rather than jst a choice of the three. for example, 20K deposit, of which 10k is cash and 10k equity.

Participant
    @nathopoly
    • How about an option for adding yearly expenses on each portfolio (i.e accounting and structure upkeep) in the portfolio summary page.  

Currently if you wanted to add these on you would need to put these cost into one of the properties in the portfolio and when examining the property separately you may get falsely lower results.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.