All Topics / Value Adding / PropertySystems The Complete Renovation System

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ClintHarrisClintHarris
    Participant
    @clintharris

Hi

I am considering buying The Complete Renovation System.  I'm definitely the thorough planning type and it would appear on the surface that this package would offer insights into completing strong due diligence which is exactly the kind of information I'm seeking before I look to find an IP to renovate then sell.

Question is.  Who is familiar with Dean and Elise's stuff.  I'm only 1 month into this community and have only started to learn about The Complete Renovation System after finishing Steve's most recent book.  The package looks great and I'm ready to outlay the cash but it would be great to get some feedback from people that have experience in what the product has to offer to someone that doesn't know where to start.

Thanks in advance,

Clint

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Ha Clint,

We have done over a 100 property transactions and when I saw their live stage presentation in Sydney and their study pack to follow, it was the most thorough and professional kit I have seen in a long time so much so we purchased it.  They are great at systemising the property business.  Well worth the investment.

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of YoungInvestorYoungInvestor
    Participant
    @younginvestor

Hi Clint,

I have seen Dean and Elise's systems in practice first hand for the last 3 years.

Whilst I have not purchased their material, I have seen their cash flows, feasibility tests and other tools that they use to identify and analyse potential purchases.

If their educational material accurately captures what they do themselves, then I can assure you that it will be a worthwhile purchase for someone who is really willing to learn from it.

Let us know what you think if you end up purchasing it.

Profile photo of ClintHarrisClintHarris
    Participant
    @clintharris

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be purchasing the package this month – birthday is coming up so why not I say.

I have never had a home that I own little alone an IP.  Adding value to a property and then selling seems like the best place for my girlfriend and I to start and it looks like this package will give me the insights to better prepare myself for getting out there.

I look forward to it and hopefully I will be able to write a great review on the product one day detailing how it was a great benefit to gaining profit.

Thanks for the feedback

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.