All Topics / Help Needed! / OPINION ON THIS SUBURBS NEEDED

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of elisa82elisa82
    @elisa82

does anyone looked into any o these suburbs and what are your opinion on them. can you sugest any other ones….looking for an investment.
    thanks for your help.

wyhndam vale, mernda, craigieburn, tarneit.

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

I don't know much about Mernda or Craigieburn, though Craigieburn is supposed to be quite a growth area with good rental yield.

Tarneit and Wyndham Vale will have new train stations by 2014.  They are nicely positioned smack in between Melbourne and Geelong, so great for commuting to major employment centres.  Tarneit is within a 5min drive of Werribee Plaza ( a large Westfield Shopping Complex, due for further expansion ).  Wyndam Vale has some shiny new spots with new shopping centres complete with cafes and so on.  The newest areas are around Manor Lakes.

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Cant say i know the suburbs but happy to run you a report on any property you find if it helps you.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Anthony.AounAnthony.Aoun
    Participant
    @anthony.aoun

hello Elisa82,

Histocical growth for the past 8 years on the suburbs you requetsed; Houses & Units. Good Luck. Anthony

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.