All Topics / General Property / Property Management Recommendation? – Western Suburbs of Adelaide

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of teds01teds01
    @teds01

Hi,

Can anyone recommend us an excellent property manager in the inner western suburbs of Adelaide? What rates would you expect to pay?

Cheers

Profile photo of d.oned.one
    @d.one

From personal experience I can recommend Christine Mostaki from Brock Harcourts Mile End Ph: 8352 8111. At 9.9% management fee (+admin +letting/reletting fees) she is slightly more expensive than most (average around 8.8% + admin fee + letting/reletting fees) but she achieves great rental returns & a better service than most.
    Slightly cheaper (I’m not sure of the exact rates she charges) but still an excellent Property Manager with a huge amount of experience is Jenny Drake from Arthur Dimitrak Real Estate Ph: 8268 2400 based at Findon.

Profile photo of trackstartrackstar
    @trackstar

Jenny Drake may be an excellent property manager from an investors perspective, but from a tenant’s perspective she is atrocious. As a former tenant I had found that Jenny point blank refused to perform basic maintenance on the property, including fixing existing damage to the property caused by other tenants, would not fix a faulty lock on the back door to ensure the property could be properly secured, and any work that was done on the place was sub-par at best. A good property manger arranges for the property to be well maintained in accordance to both tenants rights and the rights of the owners. I would never recommend this person.

Profile photo of cuteyoungchiccuteyoungchic
    Participant
    @cuteyoungchic

May I ask how much rent you were paying trackstar, where you feel maintenance was lacking/inferior?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.