All Topics / Help Needed! / Werribee Rental Market

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AussieFlyAussieFly
    Participant
    @aussiefly

I am looking at buying a IP in werribee. I have noticed however the vacancy rates seems higher there than many other areas. What do poeple think/have experienced. ? Do people think there will be much Captail growth there also? as it hasnt moved much in the past.. Is geelong maybe a btter pick? Any help appreciated.
    cheers

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Have you looked at the subdivision around Werribee?  Jump on Google Maps to see. 

There is a new train station going in at Tarneit.  Another at Williams Landing.  Another at Wyndham Vale.  Werribee Plaza is expanding again, apparently…

The future of Melbourne is apparently that there will of course be the CBD (Melbourne), but a series of others.  It is proposed Werribee will be one of them.

Don't know anything about what is happening regarding Geelong, so I couldn't comment.  However Geelong has a hospital and a university, a major train station, proximity to the surf coast… all important things from a rental market perspective.

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of MPSMPS
    @mps

Hi there, Check out our website – http://www.multiplepropertyservices.com.au.

We don't tell you what we think you should do nor do we try to sell you house and land packages, off the plan apartments, books, CDs etc!

We work with you – and your own circumstances to help you achieve the goals and dreams you have, using property as the vehicle! We provide ONE ON ONE coaching – not sitting in a room with 100s of others and only giving you half of the story/skills etc..  We work out your goals and objectives, the timeframe you want to acheive it in and then start working through structures, finance, different strategies, asset protection etc.

I too have many postively geared properties – some stand alone tenancy, some dual occupancy, some units..  I have and also assisted my clients through property reno's/flips, add value – buy and holds, options, developments (I just helped one of my clients through their first development which is going to provide them a minimum return of over $300,000!) 

We have also done JV's between clients as well.  We also have experience in buying property through their self managed super funds.. 

There is no wrong strategy or venture you just need to ensure that you are fully informed and aware of the pros and cons of each – continually referring back to your goals to ensure that each step or decision you make gets  you closer to achieving your goals!  Its also beneficial to have someone there to call upon to help, support and motivate you to make your dreams a reality! :)

Would be happy to catch up if you would like to discuss further, you can email me at [email protected]

Take care and best wishes on your property journey!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.