All Topics / General Property / CF+ FOR SALE, ADELAIDE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of basbogbasbog
    Participant
    @basbog

Hi all
    I have for sale a student accommodation property in a N/E suburb of Adelaide, the property has 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms & 2 kitchens and is council approved for 10 occupants, the rental return is $1,110 p/w and I am firmly asking $525,000. The house is FULLY furnished and has a Internet system. There is also a pool.
    The costs per week to own the house besides interest is $300, includes the likes of all the normals like rates, insurance etc and also including, electricity, water, repairs, etc.
    I have owned the property for 3 years and am looking at travelling for 15 mths so time to move on with this one. The property has been appraised and was listed with an agent at $550,000 however the agent was not that clued up to investments and returns.
    If you require a fairly passive investment, a on site manager is available for cleaning etc
    I am not an agent or anything, just wanting to offer it to people who understand returns etc
    My thoughts are you could have a CF+ property and in a capital city as well.

Thanks

Barry

Profile photo of skys_the_limitskys_the_limit
    Participant
    @skys_the_limit

Hi Barry

Sounds interesting, do you have any more info. Location, property age etc.

Cheers
    Sam

Profile photo of basbogbasbog
    Participant
    @basbog

Hey Sam

The house is at Modbury Hts just off Ladywood Drive, so it is on a go zone to TTP and city, and woolworths is 1 block away. The house is 70's/ 80's built so no depreciation on build, however heaps on internals.
    I take it your from Adelaide if you have further interest send me a PM through my username
    Always interesting to meet and talk to other investors

Bary

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.