All Topics / Creative Investing / 10 Year Leaseback is there such a thing?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Profile photo of OzInvest CanberraOzInvest Canberra
    @ozinvest-canberra

At OzInvest we make property investing safe and easy for you. We constantly monitor the market Australia-wide to provide you with the best investment opportunities. Nothing is left to chance, we guide you every step of the way. We even guarantee the rental income for the first 10 years under our exclusive 'Leaseback Guarantee'. It’s a measure of how much we believe in what we do.

[email protected]

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

Hi, So what are you saying that if I have a tenant and he leaves after a year and its vacant for say 6 months you will fix me up the difference

Profile photo of OzInvest CanberraOzInvest Canberra
    @ozinvest-canberra

OzInvest charge 15 dollars a week plus GST, so $16.50 per week, which is tax deductable to gurantee that you will always have market rent coming into your bank even if the property is vacant.

Participant
    @keiko

Are we talking commercial and residential or just residential

and is this deal only available if we buy ozinvest properties

@ozinvest-canberra

Yes it is only residential properties. And only OzInvest properties are included in the leaseback. Having said that I don't want to sound like a sales person(but its what I am so I will give you information as to why the options that OzInvest provide are at least worth a bit of a look). OzInvest do the home work with regard to presenting options in high growth areas with good yields. They simply cannot afford to sell areas that aren't sort after with regards to rentals. In other words they won't sell what they can't rent out. It is a business after all! Also the leaseback is not included in the price of the properties. You can purchase the property from the builder for the same price as OzInvest offer. But I suggest googling the company and get feedback from people who have bought through OzInvest.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Sounds like a sort of insurance product. The Investors Club got into trouble with something like this I think.  Is your product licenced (is there a requirement?)

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

@ozinvest-canberra

Hi. thanks for the question. It is not an insurance product. It is a guarantee by the Company OzInvest. The lease back has been in existence for 11 years and has proven popular with OzInvests clients.

Participant
    @keiko

Hi, how many % are these properties returning?
    Do the directors personaly gaurantee these lease back deals or only the company?

Participant
    @terryw
    OzInvest Canberra wrote:
    Hi. thanks for the question. It is not an insurance product. It is a guarantee by the Company OzInvest. The lease back has been in existence for 11 years and has proven popular with OzInvests clients.

In Prudential Insurance Co v IRC [1904] insurance was defined as existing where one person undertakes, in return for a premium, to pay another person a sum of money, or other benefit, on the happening of a specified event, the occurance or timing of which is uncertain.

Sounds like Ozinvest is charging a premium and will undetake to pay a sum of money if some event happens.

Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

@ozinvest-canberra
    Terryw wrote:
    OzInvest Canberra wrote:

In Prudential Insurance Co v IRC [1904] insurance was defined as existing where one person undertakes, in return for a premium, to pay another person a sum of money, or other benefit, on the happening of a specified event, the occurance or timing of which is uncertain.

Sounds like Ozinvest is charging a premium and will undetake to pay a sum of money if some event happens.

OzInvest contract to become the primary tenant. We are responsible for covering the rent whatever the circumstances.

Participant
    @terryw

ok,

Email Me

@ozinvest-canberra
    keiko wrote:
    Hi, how many % are these properties returning?
    Do the directors personaly gaurantee these lease back deals or only the company?[/quote

In some cases we are seeing returns in Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide of anywhere between 5.00% and 5.50% rental yields.

there is a contact signed between OzInvest and the client stating that the client pays 16.50 a week inc gst and the client will receive market rent.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Oh the old $2 Company Guarantee.

Yes we had a few of those in Brisbane before the Company went bust and the Directors disappeared.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @keiko

yes they are great arnt they, if someone offers something and they say there product is good then come on step up and personaly gaurantee it because if you don't then you don't beleive in what it is your selling,
    I will personaly gaurantee anything I do because I beleive in what I am offering or wanting, any one that can't do that is a fraud and if they come near me they get punished cause I hate crooks

@ozinvest-canberra
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Oh the old $2 Company Guarantee.

Yes we had a few of those in Brisbane before the Company went bust and the Directors disappeared.

Yes agreed…that sounds very dodgy. But OzInvest have been here for 22 years and the lease back has been going for over 11 years. No fly by nighters!

@ozinvest-canberra
    keiko wrote:
    yes they are great arnt they, if someone offers something and they say there product is good then come on step up and personaly gaurantee it because if you don't then you don't beleive in what it is your selling,
    I will personaly gaurantee anything I do because I beleive in what I am offering or wanting, any one that can't do that is a fraud and if they come near me they get punished cause I hate crooks

Absolutely. Go hard or go home! Stand up for what you believe in…..always! I am very lucky to be involved in a company that does just that!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

So why dont the Directors provide Personal Guarantees on their product.

If they have been around for that long surely they havent got anything to be worried about.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

@ozinvest-canberra
    Qlds007 wrote:
    So why dont the Directors provide Personal Guarantees on their product.

If they have been around for that long surely they havent got anything to be worried about.

OzInvest guarantee market rent into their clients bank accounts for 10 years and have done so for over 11 years plus. And they continue to do so. They offer clients the choice ( and I do mean choice, if the client elects not to go for their lease back then so be it) to cover their rent for 10 years guaruaranteed!. The client still ends up with a property that has been researched thoroughly to ensure that OzInvest would guarantee it. People going into their 11th and 12th year of the lease back are still in it….why? Because it is a good deal for them and for OzInvest. It is completely up to the client as to whether they go for the lease back or not……but why wouldn't they? It covers them for any short fall in rent. Please present me with a situation where it wouldn't be in the clients favour (eg. OzInvest not being able to continue with the lease back) It is not a $2 a week propsition as you suggested earlier…………..11 + years is the deal!

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Ozinvest
    Since you are insisted about 10 years rental guarantee… could you post the property in the forum for consideration?

Participant
    @keiko

Please present me with a situation where it wouldn't be in the clients favour (eg. OzInvest not being able to continue with the lease back) It is not a $2 a week propsition as you suggested earlier…………..11 + years is the deal!

Well thats an easy one, The company goes broke, and I know of many companies that have gone broke and they have been around alot longer than 11 years and I am talking all different types of companies small and big.

If Ozinvest go broke that doesn't mean the directors go broke, so if the directors personaly gaurantee what they beleive in then if ozinvest goes broke the directors have to pay up or they go broke too.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.