All Topics / Help Needed! / Feedback or advice on property support goups

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of lucigooseylucigoosey
    @lucigoosey

Hello
    I am am still new to property investing and while researching on the internet i came across http://www.investorsedgefinance.com.au. Reading their website they sound like a organization that can assist with inexperienced property investors.
    1) Has anyone ever dealt with http://www.investorsedgefinance.com.au  and how did you find the experience?
    2) Anyone know of other organization that can help and support like http://www.investorsedgefinance.com.au

Any advise or feedback is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Hi.

It is always a good idea to listen to people who have 'been there, done that'. I personally have no knowledge of the group that you are asking about, however, i would be wary of groups that charge you large sums of money for information and/or  push their own developments. This forum that we are on is full of people with a range of experiences and skills. Also there are some great authors that have their own approaches to real estate investing, most of whom you can find at any decent library. Find out as much information as you can, research the area and type of real estate that interests you and then find the property that best suits your criteria. Good luck Sonya

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

dunnoo
    another wealth creation website

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Hi Luci,

A good start might be to attend some investor networking evenings in your area, in Brisbane we have monthly BIG (Better Investing Group) on the last Tuesday of the month, you should have something similar in your area. These evenings are a great and cheap way to meet fellow investors and listen to an expert speak on their area of interest without having the pressure of being sold something. These events are very different in nature to marketing events or organizations (some of which will have the word investor in there!)

Also the local library is a cheap way to pick up a different range of books to read. Stuart Wemyss, Peter Spann and Jan Somers are three authors who have done excellent jobs with their work in my opinion.

Regards,
    Andrew

Profile photo of lucigooseylucigoosey
    @lucigoosey

Thanks for the feedback

Just to explain I guess my reason to looking for a support group or someone like investors edge is because no  matter how many books I read i am still unsure on tactics, strategy etc etc. I could be researching and doing reading for years. I feel like I am not an expert all i feel is like there are so many variables to get property investing right.

Profile photo of MPSMPS
    @mps

Hi there, Check out our website – http://www.multiplepropertyservices.com.au.

We don't tell you what we think you should do nor do we try to sell you house and land packages, off the plan apartments, books, CDs etc!

We work with you – and your own circumstances to help you achieve the goals and dreams you have, using property as the vehicle! We provide ONE ON ONE coaching – not sitting in a room with 100s of others and only giving you half of the story/skills etc..  We work out your goals and objectives, the timeframe you want to acheive it in and then start working through structures, finance, different strategies, asset protection etc.

I too have many postively geared properties – some stand alone tenancy, some dual occupancy, some units..  I have and also assisted my clients through property reno's/flips, add value – buy and holds, options, developments (I just helped one of my clients through their first development which is going to provide them a minimum return of over $300,000!) 

We have also done JV's between clients as well.  We also have experience in buying property through their self managed super funds.. 

There is no wrong strategy or venture you just need to ensure that you are fully informed and aware of the pros and cons of each – continually referring back to your goals to ensure that each step or decision you make gets  you closer to achieving your goals!  Its also beneficial to have someone there to call upon to help, support and motivate you to make your dreams a reality! :)

Would be happy to catch up if you would like to discuss further, you can email me at [email protected]

Take care and best wishes on your property journey!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi luci

Hate to say any organisation such as the one mentioned is going to have only one barrow to push and that is their own.

Property marketing organisations exist for one thing and that is their own profit and if it helps the client along the line then that is a secondary bonus

I am sorry i might sound so sinical but i have been in the property investment game so long to have seen all of the tricks of the trade and very few really want to help you.

Reading the forums such this one and asking questions is an excellent way to go.

Talk to a mortgage broker experienced in structuring loans for investors and find out the do's and donts and then maybe engage the services of a good Buyers Agent someone like Way Solid.

Not sure which area you are looking at but if it is Sydney and Andrew doesnt cover the area can certainly certainly highly recommend someone.

Remember it is your cash and equity and many an organisation will happily take it off you.

I like to think i act for the client and certainly not part of any organisation out there to market or sell property.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.