All Topics / Finance / Multi Property Finance problem

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Profile photo of ethanwhiteethanwhite
    @ethanwhite

Well this is really an appreciable thread. It provides lots of information and share ideas among others. I just own my home nothing else. Regarding your query what I suggest you is to contact some good institution loan advisor who really help you. I am damn sure they have some solution to your query.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Pcuser

When you say equity is that actual or useable equity.

Does that take your loan to 80% or 90% of the current value as there is a big difference.

There are quiet a few variable to be able to answer your question but that is a good starting point.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

I was told by a mortgage broker 6 months ago that I was 'at my limit' as far as my borrowing capacity was concerned. i found a new broker and bought another, cashflow positive, property two months later. Unfortunately that broker has now gone into another area of finance. But thru this forum I have a new broker and had an offer on a duplex accepted today, also cashflow positive.

Some brokers do not have the experience, knowledge or expertise to set up borrowing structures correctly for people who wish to build a property portfolio. Unfortunately, many of these brokers are not investors themselves and do not realise (or care?) that the way they propose structuring loans is detrimental to a person's desire to build a property portfolio.

When seeking out a new broker ask them whether they are property investors and if so, how many properties they have.

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Further to previous post, the only broker that i met in the flesh was the one who told me i could not borrow any more money. Both of my other brokers are based in QLD, i live in regional NSW and other than my PPOR and newest purchase, i have not physically visited my investment properties.

In this day and age with the internet, email, fax and telephone we do not need to live in close proximity to where we invest or to our advisors.

cheers

Sonya

Participant
    @qlds007

Steve for your information if you provide finance in Perth you need to hold a Credit License to transact business in WA.

Your mates at WWP dont appear to have such a license so maybe they cant help after all.

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Richard
    Seems like your reputation going up and up from this forum :-P

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Richard
    Seems like your reputation going up and up from this forum :-P

Participant
    @qlds007

GOM Yes always like to correct some of the rubbish and misinformation out there.

Amazing how many Brokers say it cant be done when often it is merely a matter of working out a way.

Profile photo of pcuser0001pcuser0001
    @pcuser0001

Yes I should make that clear.  Actually those figures will take me to 100% of of the value of the property.  

The potential sales values are
    Property 1 $315k
    Property 2 $380k
    Property 3 $370k

By the way Property 2 is my PPOR

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.