All Topics / Help Needed! / Elite Investor Pack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of KadeFosterKadeFoster
    @kadefoster

Hey all,

I am kinda new here, been reading the forums for a little while but have not posted.  I was just wondering if any one has the Elite Investor Pack.  Being new to property investing i was just wondering if that would be a good investment tool/resource to have.  I have read Steve's book 0 – 130 the revised edition and found it very informative and easy to understand for well a beginner.   So yeah if any one could let me know about the pack that would be awesome.

Profile photo of pashabulker1pashabulker1
    @pashabulker1

Hi KadeFoster

I don’t anything about the elite investor pack I’m afraid but I to would like to know if it is a good purchase or not???

Profile photo of johnminajohnmina
    @johnmina

So are there any thoughts on the new elite investor pack?

johnmina

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Bump..

I'd also like to know.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hey all,

I got the elite investor pack. So far have worked through the starter dvds and will be going through the advanced  dvds soon. So far has been pretty good learnt a couple things. I think the advanced dvds will hold a bit more info for our particular stage so fingers crossed they will be good. I think the 3 day event in May will be pretty good too. Call your accountant and ask them if it is tax deductible.

Good luck
    D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of KadeFosterKadeFoster
    @kadefoster

Cool thanks for letting me know .  Just trying to work out if i should spend the money or not.  I will not be able to go to the 3day event tho due to work, but will see if they can take that off the price.  Steve's book was good but yeah the more info the better right.  So yeah i think i might make the investment and purchase this package.

Thanks for your reply

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.