Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JPS25JPS25
    Participant
    @jps25

Has anybody heard of George Fontanills of Optionetics or of Dympha Boholt's courses in investments? Are either of them any good, worth going to. They are both offering free ones at the moment. Optionetics is a 2 hour course and Dympha Bohlot's is a full day, any info would be great thanks.

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

If they are free, go along!  You might well learn something useful.

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

The 2 hour FREE course is intended to get you totally excited to attend the full paying day event … how these presenters or promotions companies work is they get several people to talk on a variety of topics over a day and then you decide who you like and which program you want to pay for.

The company then gets a fee from each presenter … you will not learn the secrets in 2 hours … it is about the story of the carrot and the donkey.

In the old days you payed between $30.00 – $195.00 for an introduction seminar that upsold their course … then the numbers of people attending dropped and now they team together until the next strategy … it is a business like all others.

Profile photo of JPS25JPS25
    Participant
    @jps25

Thanks I gathered that already no intention of buying anything through them, more just using them to gain more information. We are in the process of building our first investment house under the NRAS scheme, just thought that if either of them are good may be worth going to. Picking up a few tips using this site though its good to use as you have all been there done that so great for us first timers. Thanks very much for your advise its appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.