All Topics / General Property / Free Real Estate Course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of GreenerpasturesGreenerpastures
    @greenerpastures

Hi everyone
    Im very very new to this, but some great information I have already found, thanks.

I attended a course on Saturday held in Sydney for 4 hours and it was FREE, the guy there delivers it electronically but then holds a meeting once a month, at no cost. Some great information and he is refreshingly different from the normal speakers who charge $5k/6K for the courses.
    He is also putting up $1 million of his own money to actually do a project and is happy to show and verify results, if you are interested have a look at http://www.realestateedu.com.au/

That to me is refreshing in itself, an open and honest Educator???

Looking forward to learning more

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello GP,

I am up to module 4 … presentation is full colour and I have printed it out into a nice display folder … yes it is free hope there is no catch or surprises but the info is first class and nothing to lose … how far have you got to GP.

Profile photo of minichickminichick
    Participant
    @minichick

Sounds interesting the skeptic in me is trying to find where the hidden upsell is no one teaches for free in this business

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.