All Topics / Forum Frolic / ……i cant stand haters…..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of TamaTama
    @tama

hi peoples…

just want to introduce myself and share a little something that happened the other day.

my wife and i have just purchased our first ppor before christmas with ideas for the property down the track. if i had known then what i do know i would have done things a little different but all in all we are happy for the time being….anyway….

being a new place we havnt given our new phone number out much cause i dont even know what it is. so every time the phone rings i know its someone selling something. the other day it rang and the lady on the line wanted to send around a financial adviser for a free 1 hour chat to tell us about reducing tax and setting up for retirement. while i am usually weary of such things i thought it couldnt hurt. i had since read steves 0 to 135 book and was aware of people spruiking there own deals. the nice lady took some info and was getting all excited about our financial position until i told her we had only recently moved into our home at which point she said i didnt have enough equity and she'd ring back in 3 months. i told her you can try but i'm real keen on investing in property and if you want to ring back you can but 3 months is a long time so anything could happen….she promptly put me on the phone to one of there gurus who was buttering me up on one side and telling me no one would give me finance, you have to buy new, dont do this dont do that….i really hate people telling me i cant do things so i'm even more determined to create financial independence through real estate happen.

i look forward to learning and sharing my experience along the way
    cheers
    tama

p.s….never challenge a maori…you never know what will happen…lol

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.