All Topics / Help Needed! / Australian property market; sustainable?

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Profile photo of ummesterummester
    @ummester
    dreamtobelieve wrote:
    Last post because this is farcical now.

I thought 3 back was the last one:) What's the bet that you'll respond again?

You have cherry picked from the articles I posted to suit your own POV, but that I expect because you are narrow minded on this subject.

As I wrote before the link about the SQM article, it was to back up my point that property growth in Australia has occurred primarily because of credit supply and not supply/demmand. But you dodged around that point.

I posted the Joye article becuase you wanted a reputable source for the December 0.3% declines.

I don't need to give a link showing that Australian property is in a bigger bubble than the rest of the world, they exist in this thread and it is common knowledge to just about everone but less wise Austrlaina PIs now. The only article you gave disputing it full of holes and obviously biased. Of course it can't be accurately reported by the REI here – that would be like a drug pusher warning that heroin will destroy your life and still trying to sell it to you.

As for the topic of this thread, my posts are very relevant. I hold the POV that Australian property is not sustainable and that it will be reported by way of price declines and apartment oversupply in March. Might have some REA sob stories also, as their work will be drying up.

If you seriously believe I am some kind of fringe lunatic with nothing of value to post, why respond to me? Why even read my posts? Unless, of course, your confidence in property investment isn't as high as you would like? 

DWolfe – your such a cheerleader:) Your first name isn't Dan is it?

What ever happened to Harb and Devo? They knew how to have reasonable debates about the property market.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Awwww cry me a river!  BTW I said last post! Also just one thing and I promise I'll leave you alone, not really what you want but I'll do it, how many properties do YOU own Ummester? Just coz you dragged me back in, nope not Dan!

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of SurrealistSurrealist
    @surrealist

Did anyone see the news on Fox tonight re median house prices in Sydney? Apparently will boom in 2010.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.